It is our aim at Oakgrove School to bring each individual to his/her full potential in a school atmosphere of harmony and shared community values. All children are expected to arrive for school smartly dressed in the correct uniform.
- Navy Blue sweatshirt with or without Oakgrove Primary School logo*
- White polo shirt with or without Oakgrove Primary School logo*
- Plain dark (black, grey or navy) comfortable bottoms – e.g. leggings, tracksuit bottoms
Foundation through to Year 6
- White polo shirt with Oakgrove Primary School logo*
- Grey tailored trousers / skirt
- Navy blue fleece with Oakgrove Primary School logo (optional)*
- Plain black tights or white socks with skirts
- Plain black socks with trousers
- Sensible flat black shoes (no logos/branding, boots that exceed ankle height, trainers, trainer type shoes, canvas shoes/pumps or similar allowed)
- Navy blue cardigan or sweatshirt with Oakgrove Primary School logo*
As above with the option of:
- Navy blue checked summer dress
- Grey school shorts
Jewellery and Hair – Applicable to all year groups
- Jewellery and make-up is not permitted with the exception of a watch
- Children with pierced ears may wear one sleeper or stud in the lobe of each ear
- Items of religious jewellery must be discussed with the Deputy Head or Headteacher
- Hairstyles need to be appropriate for school. Extreme hairstyles are not permitted, these include:
- Not too short, nor too long, a “number 2” is the minimum acceptable in terms of length;
- Artwork on the scalp or eyebrows is regarded as a fashion extreme and is therefore not permitted;
- Hair should be one tone;
- Hair bands and head scarves should be strictly functional and navy blue, light blue, black or white.
PE KIT – Applicable to all year groups
- Navy blue shorts
- Round necked plain white T shirt
- Black plimsolls or suitable trainers
- A plain navy or black tracksuit may be worn during the winter months for outdoor sports
- Plain white /black socks
No jewellery of any type may be worn in PE or Games.
John Lewis is the named outfitters.
* Items marked with an asterisk must be purchased from John Lewis via the link above.
Additional Items (compulsory)
- Book bag with school logo (can be purchased from John Lewis)
- PE drawstring bag in plain navy blue fabric
Additional Items (optional)
We appreciate parents’ support in ensuring children arrive at school smartly dressed in their appropriate school uniform.